Thursday, November 22, 2012

More July Fun

During the summer, our family life and schedule takes on a whole different personality.  Summer finds us laid back, enjoying time together, traveling, learning, exploring, and soaking up as much of it as we can stand! 
Typical scene last summer: Daddy and Olivia facing off in a game of Mastermind.
There is ALWAYS music happening in our house.

Joey practiced writing his name.  I believe this was the first time he had shown me legible script:)

A fun dinner and conversation with a great friend at Bracco's.

The kids posed for a quick picture before the show. 

Boji Bantam Children's Theatre was a blast!

Here's a picture from the big Ruden family reunion: great grandchildren above. (our kids are here)
Ruden grandchildren and spouses (Matt & I are in this one)

Cookie Grandma and her children & their spouses (Matt's Mom & Dad)

All in attendance: 83 (I believe was the final count) 

The kids got to hang out with a make friends with their second cousins.

We made some trips up to see Grandma Evelyn at the lake too.  (Joey's not into getting pictures taken)

No comments: